In accordance with the principles of legality, fairness and transparency,
1. Who is the Data Controller of your data?
Responsible: FERMAC CARGO ESPAÑA S.A.
Tax ID Number: A86400454
Registered office: Centro de Carga Aérea, of. 501, 28042 Madrid
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. For what purposes do we process your personal data?
At FERMAC CARGO ESPAÑA S.A, depending on the category of interested party in question, we process the information you provide us with the following purposes:
Subject: Treatment purposes
Potential customers: Send you the requested information and answer your questions and queries.
Manage the potential business relationship, prepare a budget and send it to you upon request.
Customers: To manage the contractual relationship and provide you with offers of our services and/or products of interest to you.
Web users: Manage the analysis of your browsing data
3. What is the legitimacy for processing your data?
The legal basis for processing your personal data, depending on the category of data subject concerned, may be:
Subject: Lawfulness of processing
- Art. 6.1.b GDPR: application, at the request of the data subject, of pre-contractual measures (estimates, order forms, service offers, etc.).
- Art. 6.1.f RGPD: Legitimate interest (sending requested information, responding to queries raised...).
- Art. 6.1.a RGPD: consent (providing offers of our services and/or products).
Customers: Art. 6.1.b GDPR: Contractual obligations in which the data subject is a party.
Web users: Art. 6.1.a RGPD: consent
The data we request from you are adequate, relevant and strictly necessary and in no case are you obliged to provide them, but failure to provide them may affect the purpose of the service or the impossibility of providing it.
4. How long will we keep your personal data?
Your data will be kept for the minimum time necessary for the correct provision of the service offered as well as to meet the responsibilities that may arise from the same and any other legal requirement.
5. To which recipients will your data be communicated?
FERMAC CARGO ESPAÑA S.A, will not communicate your data to any third party, unless expressly informed of this.
Additionally, we inform you that certain data, by virtue of current legislation or the contractual relationship that you maintain with FERMAC CARGO ESPAÑA S.A, may be communicated to:
Banks and financial institutions for the collection of contracted services and/or purchased products.
Public administrations with competence in the sectors in which FERMAC CARGO ESPAÑA S.A. operates, when so established by the regulations in force.
6. What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
The data protection rights that data subjects may exercise, where applicable, are:
- Right to request access to personal data relating to the data subject.
- Right of rectification or erasure.
- Right to object.
- The right to request the restriction of processing.
- Right to data portability.
- The right not to be subject to decisions based solely on automated data processing.
The owners of the personal data obtained may exercise their personal data protection rights by sending a written communication to the registered office of FERMAC CARGO ESPAÑA S.A. or to the e-mail address email@example.com
Models, forms and more information about your rights are available on the website of the national supervisory authority, Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, hereinafter AEPD, www.aepd.es.
7. Can I withdraw consent?
You have the possibility and the right to withdraw consent for any specific purpose given at the time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
8. Where can I complain if I feel that my data is not being handled correctly?
If any data subject considers that their data are not being processed correctly by FERMAC CARGO ESPAÑA S.A. or that requests to exercise their rights have not been dealt with satisfactorily, they may lodge a complaint with the corresponding data protection authority, the AEPD being the one indicated in Spain, www.aepd.es.
9. Security and updating of your personal data
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data supplied. All of this to avoid their alteration, loss and/or unauthorised processing or access, as required by law, although absolute security does not exist.
In order for us to keep your personal data up to date, it is important that you inform us whenever there is a change in your personal data.
FERMAC CARGO ESPAÑA S.A. informs you that your data will be treated with the utmost care and confidentiality by all staff involved in any of the processing phases. We will not transfer or communicate your data to any third party, except in the cases provided for by law, or unless the interested party has expressly authorised us to do so.